Appraisal of real estate
The situations when the appraisal of real estate is required:
· Entering into sale and purchase transactions.
· Determination of lease payments.
· Receiving of loans.
· Contribution to registered capital.
· Determination of real estate value for insurance companies.
· Legal proceedings.
· Accession to the heirship.
· Purchasing of public property.
· For taxation purposes.
· Implementation of investment projects.
· Liquidation of real estate.
· Resolution of property disputes.
· Assignment of debt.
· Asset revaluation.
- Appraisal of summer houses
- Appraisal of garages
- Appraisal of cottages
- Appraisal of apartments
- Appraisal of assets under construction
- Appraisal of commercial real estate
Statistical data show that more than thirty million of the Russians own
summer houses. Since summer house is a real estate similar to conventional town
house or apartment, the appraisal of summer house value is required in many
The appraisal of summer house value is an individual process. Almost all of the buildings have unique arrangement that complicates their comparison and, thus, downplays the comparable approach when reconciliation of results is required. When calculating the summer house value the land lot value shall be also considered that results in analysis of two items: land lot with all its peculiarities and buildings placed on such land lot.
In order to appraise a summer house, the appraiser normally uses all the three approaches: cost approach, income approach and comparable approach.
The appraisal of garages is aimed to determination of their faithful value including value of the land lot where the garage is placed. Currently, the industrial and the private garages as well as the buildings included in the property of the garage consumer cooperative societies are subject to appraisal.
· office real estate;
· retail real estate;